Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Emergent green thumb

I told you what happened the last time TOH and I got an oregano plant. So we decided to try again but this time with plants that fall on a medium on my likeability scale. I am now beginning to believe that my obsessive love might have been too stifling for the oregano plant and hence it decided to move on to a safer place where it doesn't drown in the name of being watered. 

I now have two plants - Parsley and Celery (P&C - kind of like a band but quieter). I am proud to report that they have lived for over a month now so yayyyy! I water them everyday (just enough) and say a few kind words like "You are so green today!" or "Look at you! All parsley like in your pot!". Seems to do the trick for now...I hope P&C make it. 

Meanwhile I am planning to get a few more plants to see how far I can stretch my green thumb. Any suggestions? 





1 comment:

  1. Money plant - I hear it is easy to take care of...

    ReplyDelete